Megan Maisano, MS, RDN
I’ll do the research, so you don’t have to.
Megan Maisano is a registered dietitian who enjoys researching and writing about trending nutrition topics and common misconceptions, while poking a little fun along the way. She believes wellness, whether from food, fitness or feels, means something different to everyone and should help us feel nourished and empowered, not restricted or disheartened.
Megan proudly works for National Dairy Council to support dairy farmers and promote the nutritional goodness of dairy foods. All views in this blog are her own.
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist – Commission on Dietetic Registration
- M.S. Nutrition Interventions, Communication, and Behavior Change – Tufts University Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy
- Dietetic Internship – Cleveland Clinic
- B.S. Psychology – United States Military Academy, West Point
- No credentials here
- But, Megan is an experienced marathoner, an Ironman, and a Peloton enthusiast.